Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
FreemansBay, Auckland City
Rent: $160 | Rooms available: 1 | 4 current residents | Parking: Street parking
Saturday November 09, 12:21 | Web ID: 20895
The Ireland St flat is open for a new person to join us.
We’re looking for a working or studying person, mid twenties – mid thirties. We are a bunch of Christians, looking for a Christian or someone open to living with Christians
We are a friendly social flat, often off doing our own independent thing but enjoy hanging out together when we’re home and just being there for each other. We’re night owls (but not the partying type) who love shared meals, laughs and late night deep conversations. If you’re a social, kind, community-minded person who is independent but likes hanging and good banter with your flatties then let us know!
What’s the room like?
- It’s a single room
- Nice sunlight and warm
- $160/wk rent
- $30 utilities (power, water, internet, gas)
- $30 for shared meals and shared communal foods i.e. milk, butter, eggs etc.
Benefits of living here?
- Awesome central location, 2 min walk from supermarket, walk to CBD
- We cook together 3x per week – coming home to a home cook meal is always nice!
- A caring group of people that look out for each other and have fun, we especially love late night chats!.
Who'd you be living with:
- A fun Kiwi Korean 27yr old male is a professional barista and keen kick boxer
- A perceptive 28yr old female, who manages a retail store by day and develops her writing career at night
- A driven 28yr old female architect who’s love for good design and dappled lighting has given our house a cool feel.
- A perceptive 28yr old male, who is so social you'd never guess he works in IT
- An alpha male black and white cat who struts around eyeing up everyone’s food
If you'd like to have a look please txt Keziah on 027 515 4678.