Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
FreemansBay, Auckland City
Rent: $160 | Rooms available: 1 | 4 current residents | Parking: Street parking
Aug 19th, 19:45 | Web ID: 20895
The Ireland St flat is open for a new person to join us.
We’re looking for a working or studying person, mid twenties – mid thirties. We are a bunch of Christians, looking for a Christian or someone open to living with Christians
If you’re a social, kind, community-minded person who is independent but likes hanging and good banter with your flatties then let us know!
What’s the room like?
- It’s a small single room (approx. 2.1x3.5m)
- Nice sunlight and warm
- $160/wk rent
- $30 utilities (power, water, internet, gas)
- Optional $30 for shared meals and shared communal foods i.e. milk, butter, eggs etc.
Benefits of living here?
- Awesome central location, 2 min walk from supermarket, walk to CBD
- We cook together 3x per week – coming home to a home cook meal is always nice!
- A caring group of people that look out for each other and have fun.
Who'd you be living with:
- A fun Kiwi Korean 27yr old male is a professional barista and striker in the soccer team
- A perceptive 28yr old female, who manages a retail store by day and develops her writing career at night
- A driven 28yr old female architect who’s love for good design and dappled lighting has given our house a cool feel.
- A witty 26yr old female social worker who loves helping people, reflective quiet time and having lots of fun
- An alpha male black and white cat who struts around eyeing up everyone’s food
If you'd like to have a look please txt Sharon on 021 11 20742.