Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
230 Church Street, Onehunga, Auckland City
Rent: $215 (includes power+water+internet+rates) | Rooms available: 1 | 3 current residents | Parking: OSP - Garage
Jul 14th, 00:51 | Web ID: 22387
The house is recently built (2-3 years old) with a bright interior, so expect the place to be clean, neat, tidy, and low maintenance. Downstairs we have the kitchen, dining space, and lounge, which is for everyone to use, and upstairs are the bedrooms.
- Located in Church Street, Onehunga, Auckland
- Fully insulated with double glazed windows :D
- Easy access to motorway for driving to CBD
- 4 minute walk to the train station to town
- Bus stop at the door to go out east (Sylvia Park) and west (New Lynn)
- 3 minute drive to Onehunga Mall/Countdown
- 5 minute drive to Royal Oak mall/PaknSave
- Offstreet parking options available
- 1x non-sheltered off street parking
- 1x garage carpark
Vacant rooms: (FYI, The photos of the bedrooms are from the real estate ad, so the bed/furnishings shown won’t be there)
- Bedroom 3 is currently available, and includes a queen sized bed, with a bedside cabinet, along with an office table. The room gets the noon sun, and includes a built-in single wardrobe.
1. Andy (myself), guy, working full time as an electrical engineer
2. Rebecca, girl, working full time
3. Ed, guy, final year student
Looking for a girl to populate the final room, ideally full-time working professional =) sorry no couples =/
Please PM/text me if you’re interested (021 057 4687), include a small description about yourself, then we can arrange a time for viewing!