Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
44 Verdale Circle, Glen Eden, Auckland City
Rent: $175 | Rooms available: 2 | 1 current resident | Parking: Street parking
Today, 13:25 | Web ID: 23433
- ideally 25-35
- working professional, clean, tidy, organised
- no smoking
- positive mindset, likes to improve and grow, and resilient to life as I'm set on having a great vibe around the house!
- appreciates piano/guitar and likes most genres of music would be a bonus!
The house has 3 floors. The first floor is a smaller bedroom (fits a double sized mattress) with it's own shower, sink and toilet.
The second floor is the lounge and kitchen
The third floor has 2 bedrooms (both rooms easily fits a queen sized mattress) with a bathroom and toilet in the middle (sharing). The top 2 rooms will be available for flatting at this stage!
There will be a personal training studio in the garage that will be training people in the local area. It will not have loud music playing FYI (plus it'll be on the bottom floor) so you'll be able to move around the house in peace AND you'll have access to a personal training studio, gym and a personal trainer just a few steps away from you (literally!)
Rent is $175 per week + utilities. Bond is 4 weeks rent
Move in 21st Jan 2022!
The pictures above are from the current owners. All the furniture will not be available when I eventually move in as the new owner. Also, I'm the guy in the picture - a high school teacher, personal trainer, musician and more.
In terms of driving and ease of living:
- Access to groceries just 2,4 and 6 mins drive away respectively (local markets and supermarkets)
- Train station 3min drive away (900m)
- Bus stops all around
- Library 3 min drive away
- Church 1 min drive away
- Parks (2 parks) just 3 mins drive away (1.1 km)
If this appeals to you, get in touch now and we'll have a chat and see whether we'd be great to live together as flatmates!