Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
Tarawera Terrace, St Heliers / Kohimarama, Auckland City
Rent: $245 + $35 expenses | Rooms available: 1 | 3 current residents | Parking: Street parking
Wednesday May 25, 14:35 | Web ID: 23472
Available from 21 June 2022.
Our lovely flatmate will be leaving us to go on his great big overseas adventure :'(
JOIN OUR TARAWERA TRIBE!!! :)
- Rent: $245 per week;
- Utilities: $35 per week;
- Total: $280 per week;
- Total move-in costs: 4 week bond + first week’s rent = $1225;
- Optional garage space: $50 per week.
There are currently one female and three males living here, with one of the males to move out on 20 June, making his bedroom up for grabs. The house is a SPACIOUS 4-bedroom home in St Heliers (right on the edge of Kohi). It has a double garage, 2 (TWO) lounges, 3 (THREE) balconies, a quaint little backyard and huge open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. The upstairs balcony has views of the Sky Tower.
- The room: $245 per week
- Generous double bedroom (3.25x2.8m) with a built-in wardrobe (great size with extra shelving). Shared bathroom with two others.
- Utilities: $35 per week
- Includes power, gas, water, FAST broadband internet (Unlimited Fibre Pro 950/450Mbps!), and commonly shared household items/consumables (toilet paper, cleaning products, salt/pepper, condiments, etc).
- Total move-in costs: $1,225
- 4 weeks of rent as bond ($980)
- First week's rent in advance ($245)
- 1 available space in double garage for $50 a week (optional)
- Street parking
- Cupboards and storage units provided in the garage
- Under-the-stairs storage hole for stashing away boxes
- Under-the-house storage available for large/outdoorsy items
- 20-minute drive to CBD along the waterfront
- 20-minute walk to Kohimarama Beach AND St Heliers Beach
- 5-minute drive to supermarkets and (my fave) Sunhill Freshhhh
- 5-minute drive to Mamma Rosa Pizzeria (very important)
- Fully-furnished shared spaces and fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom is unfurnished
- I am a late-20s double-vaxxed female self-employed contractor in television broadcasting.
- I‘m super involved in musical theatre outside of lockdowns. During rehearsal time, away from home 3 days a week. During show season, away from home 5 or 6 days a week. Next scheduled rehearsal time starts August 2022, but might audition for something earlier.
- I collect hobbies like they’re Pokémon. Just in case you wonder what’s up when I bring home a 100-year-old pipe organ with no context one day.
- Also keen on the odd adventure like snowboarding, camping, hiking etc.
- Organised, quiet, respectful, independent, friendly, excellent at problem-solving.
About my flatmates
- Jason, a 28-year-old Christian male, working full-time in central city, clean and tidy, double-vaxxed, and into sports, exploring and photography.
- Edy, a 30-year-old Christian male, working full-time in central city, into song-writing, rock climbing and surfing.
- You can be male or female: a female would balance out the flat but there is a shared bathroom with two males.
- You are in your 20s to 30s.
- You work full-time (or its equivalent for the self-employed).
- You keep common areas neat and tidy and clean up after yourself.
- You are mature, respectful, reliable and pay rent on time.
- You are independent and self-motivated, but also a team player and keen for a drink now and then.
- Not crucial but definitely a huge advantage — You are also creative and musical and adventurous, since then we could do some things together on the odd occasion :)
If interested, get in touch and tell me a bit about yourself :)
Text Gretchen - 021 181 1359