Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
Butler Street, Opawa/St Martins, Christchurch City
Rent: $110pw (Including expenses) | Rooms available: 1 | 3 current residents | Parking: Street parking
May 5th, 21:03 | Web ID: 17959
One single unfurnished bedroom. Rent per week of $110 covers all expenses except food, including: power, unlimited internet, landline, Netflix, lawn mowing and cleaning supplies. The bedroom is small and easy to heat in winter. It would not be suitable for a double bed, however there is plenty of space immediately outside the bedroom to put and easily access furniture such as a dresser, drawers, wardrobe and bookshelf.
We are a well-established flat of three friendly Christian female working professionals aged late 20s to early 30s. We also have one good-natured cat. We share cleaning and sometimes cooking.
- Furnished open plan kitchen/dining, spacious lounge and conservatory
- Sunny home, beautiful gardens
- Heat pumps in living areas
- Main bathroom with bath/shower, separate toilet
- Quiet street close to central city
- Walking distance to St Martins New World, Hansen Park and the Rapaki track
- Easy access road parking
Available from 20 May 2020. We are on a 12 month fixed term tenancy lease, which renews start of April 2021. Feel free to contact for viewing and more details.
*No smokers. No additional pets, except one additional cat negotiable.