Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
Sheehan Rd, Waitakere City
Rent: $80 | Rooms available: 2 | Parking: OSP - Other
Today, 18:52 | Web ID: 23893
ACCOMMODATION & LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY!
Become a KAITIAKI!
2 ROOMS available in Te Atatū South
$80p/w ALL INCLUSIVE
$160 move-in bond
We offer flatting accommodation for young adults (rangatahi) aged 18-21 years transitioning from state care to independent living.
KAITIAKI LIVE IN THE FLATS as supportive flatmates (of rangatahi) but are NOT caregivers. Ideal age is 24-35 years old.
In turn kaitiaki are supported by kaiārahi (staff) who do not live in the flat.
As kaitiaki we need you to:
- be working, volunteering or studying outside of the flat
- make the flat ‘home’ and care about its culture and your flatties.
- support a respectful space and get involved with some dinner prep, food shopping and cleaning
- enjoy listening, chatting, chilling, “doing with” and feel comfortable connecting with rangatahi
- role model positive life-skills for rangatahi to learn alongside you
-Time and willingness to prioritize the flat in your life
-Capacity to “care-about” rangatahi by being actively ‘present’ when at home.
-Previous flatting or independent living experience
-Knowledge and connection to te ao Māori and/or Pasifika cultures
WE PROVIDE: a partially furnished private room, shared bathroom, furnished flat, weekly food budget, internet, Netflix, power, water, developmental and social opportunities.
No pets. Smoking is permitted outside.
Contact Matt Evans on: